Monday, June 16, 2014

Life Today With Three Precious Children

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog, but I find myself wanting to further share the journey of how our family came to be.  I now have three children, with the two younger being profoundly deaf.  Our newest addition joined our family in April of 2013, and this summer I will be hosting a fourth child.  It's amazing what parents can accomplish, even those of us who are single.  We simply find a way to work through the obstacles and challenges in life, and while it isn't a perfect science, here we are with our babies of all ages.

We have recently relocated to Florida so that all of my children can have a better chance at life.  While Colorado was nice, the region we were in could not fully support my family's needs and so here we are in the land of beaches, and its not a bad place to be.  With His guidance we found a great house in a very safe area, and we all love it here.

I've also decided to start attaching resource links to better help other parents in finding options for their own special needs and non-special needs kids alike.  I hope some of you find them helpful.


1 comment:

K said...

I'm glad to have found your blog. We moved one year ago so that my kids would have a better life, too. I'm envious of those sunny beaches!